Since Sept. 2012, it has been mandated by the FCC to provide captions for all content broadcast in the United States. Unfortunately any content broadcast prior to that date is not legally required to have closed captions available. We do request captions and provide them when they are available, but at this time we do not have closed captions available for all content currently on Screambox.
Articles in this section
- Why Aren't Subtitles Available for the Title I Want to Watch?
- Where Can I Submit A Question or Request Specific Content?
- I Had a Problem with my VIP/Premium Subscription Purchase
- I'm a Paying Subscriber, Why Am I Still Seeing Ads?
- I'm Having Trouble Subscribing
- Screambox Says My Username is not Valid